A Just TransitionJust TransitionCoined by the Climate Justice Alliance, Just Transition is a “vision-led, unifying and place-based set of principles, processes, and practices that build economic and political power to shift from an extractive economy to a regenerative economy.” effort.
Our approach is grounded in the following principles:
- Promote a regenerative economy
- Be accountable to social, racial, economic, and environmental justice
- Minimize exposure to active participants in the extractive economy
- Expand access to opportunities that restore community wealth
- Promote diversity and inclusion within all aspects of our client solutions