Last modified: October 18, 2022
Personal InformationYou may provide information to the Website which You may be personally identified, such as Your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or workplace information (ex. Your employer) (“Personal Information”) if You decide to register through the Website or submit information to Just Futures through the Website.
Usage DataThe Website may also collect data automatically, either generated by the use of the Website or from the Website infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit) (“Usage Data”). Usage Data may also include:
- Your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information.
- Non-personally identifiable information that may include the date and time of Your site visit, the number of pages visited during Your session, and/or Your session duration.
- Information pertaining to the browser or device used, the operating system used, the domain name of Your internet service provider and Your IP address.
- Please note that IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
WP EngineIn addition to the information provided by You, Just Futures uses WP Engine to assess Website health and functionality. WP Engine utilizes a standard technology to monitor and collect information and report on how the Website is being used, the Website’s performance, and uptime (“Cookies”). Just Futures also uses Yoast to monitor search engine optimization and utilizes website data to do so. You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being used. Please note that if You do not accept Cookies on the Website, You may not be able to use some parts of the Website. WP Engine may transfer the information it collects to third parties when required to do so by law or where such third parties process the information on WP Engine behalf.
Usage of DataJust Futures may use Your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Just Futures may be required to disclose Your Personal Information in response to valid requests by public authorities.
- Just Futures may disclose Your Personal Information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal obligation, protect and defend the rights or property of Just Futures, prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website, protect the personal safety of Website users or the public, and protect against legal liability.
- Providing and improving Just Futures services.
- Just Futures will only use Personal Information to contact You in order to assist You in answering any questions You may have indicated in the message section.
- If You provided Your email address to the Website, Just Futures will use Your email to contact You directly as prospective clients of Just Futures.
- If You provided Your email address to the Website, Just Futures will add the email address to a listserv and use the email address to reach out to You with marketing materials and other opportunities available through Just Futures. Please note that You have the right to remove Your email address from any Just Futures mailing lists by notifying the Just Futures COO, Mika Weinstein, at email@example.com.
- Just Futures will retain and use Your Personal Information to the extent necessary to comply with Just Futures legal obligations and statutory compliance, resolve disputes, and enforce Just Futures legal agreements and policies.
- Just Futures will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Please note that Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or improve the functionality of the Website, or if Just Futures is legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Your AgreementYour use, registration or submission of information to Just Futures through the Website, means You agree to the following:
- You have granted Your consent to the processing of data about You by WP Engine in the manners outlined above and in any agreement which Just Futures maintains with WP Engine.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
IntroductionAs used in these Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms”) and Legal Disclaimer of Liability (“Legal Disclaimer”) is created for the Just Futures website, https://www.justfutures.co/ (“Website”). Just Futures, will mean and include Just Futures, its subsidiaries and affiliates and all of its. officers, directors, staff, and all consultants associated with the development and maintenance of the Website. “Content” shall mean the information provided or uploaded to the Website. In using the Website, individuals accessing or using the Website (“You” or “Your”) have agreed to these Terms and Legal Disclaimer You may not use the Website if You do not accept the Terms. You can accept the Terms by (1) clicking to accept or agree to the Terms, or (2) by using the Website. You understand and agree that Just Futures will treat Your use of the Website as acceptance of the Terms, and Your acceptance of the Legal Disclaimer from that point onwards. By using the Website, You represent and warrant that You are of legal age to form a binding contract with Just Futures and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. You may not use the Website and may not accept the Terms if You are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Just Futures, or You are a person barred from using the Website under the laws of the United States or other countries including the country in which You are resident or from which You use the Website.
Content from the Website & Your Use
- Just Futures may provide links to certain third-party websites whose Terms and Legal Disclaimer may differ from that of Just Futures.
- Just Futures does not necessarily recommend or endorse the content on any third-party websites.
- Just Futures is not responsible for the content of linked third-party websites, websites framed within the Website, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding Just Futures content or accuracy.
- Just Futures does not endorse any product advertised on the Website.
- Just Futures is not responsible, or liable to You or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
- Your use of third-party websites is at Your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use and legal disclaimer for such websites.
- You may not create framed links to the Website without express permission from Just Futures.
- Tradenames, Trademarks, Servicemarks
- The names and logos of Just Futures and all related service names, designs, marks, and slogans are the trademarks and/or servicemarks of Just Futures respectively and/or collectively.
- You are not authorized to use any such names, logos, designs, marks, or slogans in any advertising, publicity, or in any other commercial manner without the prior written consent of Just Futures.
- Requests for authorization should be submitted to the Just Futures COO, Mika Weinstein, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unless You have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate written agreement with Just Futures, You agree that You will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell any material on the Website for any purpose.
- You agree not to access or attempt to access any part of the Website by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Just Futures, unless You have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate written agreement with Just Futures.
- You specifically agree not to access or attempt to access any part of the Website through any automated means, including use of scripts, web robots, web spiders, or web crawlers.
- You agree that You will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Website, or the servers and networks that are connected to the Website.
- Link from Your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on the Website.
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on the Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on the Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on Your own or certain third-party websites.
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by You.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
- Otherwise take any action with respect to the materials on this Website that is inconsistent with any other provision of these Terms.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
THE USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WHEN USING THE WEBSITE, INFORMATION WILL BE TRANSMITTED OVER A MEDIUM THAT MAY BE BEYOND THE CONTROL AND JURISDICTION OF JUST FUTURES. ACCORDINGLY, JUST FUTURES ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR OR RELATING TO THE DELAY, FAILURE, INTERRUPTION, OR CORRUPTION OF ANY DATA OR OTHER INFORMATION TRANSMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE WEBSITE. THIS WEBSITE, THE CONTENT AND THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SERVICES, AND PRODUCTS IN THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
JUST FUTURES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, AND WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. JUST FUTURES DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE WEBSITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
JUST FUTURES DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE WEBSITE IN TERMS OF THE COMPLETENESS, CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. JUST FUTURES CANNOT AND DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT, OR YOUR OR THIRD PARTIES’ USE OR MISUSE OF INFORMATION TRANSMITTED OR RECEIVED USING JUST FUTURES TOOLS AND SERVICES. IN NO EVENT SHALL JUST FUTURES OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THE WEBSITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, PERSONAL INJURY OR WRONGFUL DEATH, LIBEL, SLANDER, DEFAMATION, PRIVACY VIOLATIONS, LOST PROFITS, UNFAIR COMPETITION, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, OR FROM THE CONTENT ITSELF, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT JUST FUTURES OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THE WEBSITE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
YOU AGREE THAT JUST FUTURES IS NOT AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY OR DAMAGES, AS LISTED HEREIN, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, CAUSED BY THE USE OR MISUSE OF THE WEBSITE, CONTENT, OR PUBLIC AREAS BY YOURSELF OR ANY OTHER PERSON AND YOU AGREE TO FILE NO CLAIMS OR CAUSES OF ACTION FOR DAMAGES OR INJUNCTIVE RELIEF AGAINST JUST FUTURES.
ANY CLAIMS ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT MUST BE BROUGHT WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE DATE OF THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH ACTION OCCURRED. REMEDIES UNDER THESE TERMS ARE EXCLUSIVE AND ARE LIMITED TO THOSE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED FOR IN THESE TERMS.
- Each waive the right to trial by jury or to participate in a class action;
- Each may bring claims against the other only in Your or its individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding;
- Any lawsuit will take place on an individual basis;
- Class actions are waived and not permitted.